Ambrotypes are negative images shot in camera. The blacking on clear glas or dark coated aluminum plate will make Ambrotypes appear as positive images. This is a wet plate process where a glas plate is coated with collodion emulsion, exposed and processed in the darkroom before the emulsion dries. Ambrotype photographs appear grainless with a unique luminosity.
FRANALOG complete Collodion Wet Plate kit 500 "Old Workhorse"
- 1000 ml Thiosulfat powder for 4 liters of working solution
- 500 ml Silver nitrate sdolution 9%
- 1000 ml developer solution
- 250 ml glas cleaner solution
- 500 ml ready to use Collodion
- 250 ml Sandarac glace with Lavendar oil
- 2 one side black anodised aluminum plates; size of your choise
- 1 instruction manual
- 1 freshness garantee